Specialties: Generalist, Industrial
Background & Experience
Stu Kingma, SIOR is an Associate Broker at NAI Wisinski of West Michigan. Stu has been one of the top Industrial Real Estate Brokers in the greater West Michigan region since 1994. Given his position as a leading Industrial Broker, Stu is able to provide his clients with the most up to date information regarding changing market conditions, property availabilities, and market opportunities.
By reviewing his client’s real estate needs from a multitude of different perspectives, Stu is able to find creative solutions which help to maximize his client’s real estate value and he is able to help create the best outcomes no matter the real estate circumstance. This analytical approach to real estate problem solving has led Stu to be named as a NAI Top Global producer which places him in the top 1% of all NAI Brokers worldwide which number over 6,000 professionals.
Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Member since 1998
Professional Associations & Designations
- Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR), Past President, Vice President & Secretary
- Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR), Past Board Member
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce
- Commercial Industrial Regional Real Estate Information Exchange (CIRRIX)