Corporations are under intense pressure to perform. For some, this means finding ways to extract value from their real estate assets or create value on idle or underperforming assets. For others it means finding ways to contain and reduce occupancy costs, select optimal locations and operate facilities with maximum efficiency. For many, it’s all of the above. NAI Global understands the realities of today’s business world, and meets these demands with speed and agility.
Of course, every corporate client faces a unique set of business and real estate challenges. Our managed network structure is unique, and designed with multi-market clients in mind. It starts with a primary point of contact — a senior NAI corporate services executive — who will take the time to understand every aspect of your business as if it were our own, and then leverage NAI resources wherever you need them around the world. At NAI, best practices are standard practice. For more than a decade, NAI has gathered best practices by each industry specialty, codified these processes in our proprietary Strategic Transaction Administration and Reporting System (STARS™) and trained our professionals using this global standard. Our client-focused processes ensure consistent service delivery for multi-market, national and international clients, and are adaptable and scalable.
Our approach is both client-driven and results-oriented, and harnesses the power of technology to track transaction progress and portfolio performance. NAI’s proprietary, award winning technology platform, REALTrac™ Online, supports our corporate services teams as they develop strategies and manage assignments in diverse markets, providing clients with clear and customized reports and performance benchmarks on projects, transactions and leases. And NAI Global’s Clas™, powerful portfolio management tools developed jointly by NAI Global and Archibus/FM, gives clients an edge in portfolio management and lease administration.
With 325 offices in 55 countries, NAI’s 5,000 brokerage professionals cover just about every corner of the world and have specialized expertise in office, retail, industrial, investment and land. Each NAI professional can deliver local market expertise, as well as customized systems and resources on the broadest and most sophisticated scale. In addition, our Capital Markets and Global Supply Chain Solutions groups provide clients with highly specialized advisory and transaction services. Whatever your business objectives, our people, our process and our technology will support all your global moves
NAI Wisinski of West Michigan’s Approach
- Single-point-of-contact Accountability
- Dedicated, collaborative client-service teams
- Local offices in primary, secondary and tertiary markets worldwide
- Global management infrastructure to ensure quality service
- One simple agreement to start project or portfolio work
- Client-centric service delivery system ensures your objectives are assessed and understood
- Customized processes facilitate consistent service across assignments and geography
- Focus on process efficiency, results
- Proprietary REALTrac™ technology gives clients a window into the transaction process to monitor progress and performance
- Benchmarking measurements of quantitative and qualitative results
- NAI Global’s STARS™ best-practice platform ensures consistency and streamlines the transaction process
Select NAI Global Clients
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Dow Corning
- EchoStar International Corporation
- First Citizens Bank
- Gates Corporation
- Heartland Payment Systems
- International Paper
- National Semiconductor
- Nextel Communications
- Pepsi Bottling Group
- Piper Jaffray Companies
- United States Postal Service
- United States Steel Corporation