Scope of Service Experience
Brad serves as President of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan. In this role, Brad oversees the operations of the company, including Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and Sales. As a Partner with the company, Brad works closely with the company’s other partners, keeping them informed of the company’s operations and keeping them focused on achieving the company’s strategic objectives. Brad supports the sales efforts of the company through recruiting, agent development, and community involvement.
Background & Experience
Prior to joining NAI Wisinski in 2014, Brad spent over 14 years in the banking industry. As a commercial lender, Brad worked with many businesses and individuals, primarily focused on commercial real estate lending. The relationship management skills learned and developed in the banking industry have served Brad well in his role at NAI Wisinski.
Trinity Christian College, Palos Heights, IL Bachelor of Science in Accountancy ‘99
Professional Associations & Designations
- Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR)
- Michigan Realtors (MR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Michigan
- Coaching Practicum Program Completion- Empowerment Coaching Network
- Wedgwood Christian Services – Board of Directors and Advancement Team
- Starlite Shores Family Camp – Leadership Team and Host Family Volunteer
- Providence Christian Reformed Church – Elder and Vision Committee
- Byron Center Christian School – Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball Coach