Scope of Service Experience
Brad serves as General Manager of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan. In this role, Brad oversees the operations of the company, which includes Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and Sales. Brad works closely with the partnership group, keeping them informed of the company’s operations and keeping them focused on achieving the company’s strategic objectives. Brad supports the sales efforts of the company through recruiting, agent development, and community involvement.
Background & Experience
Prior to joining NAI Wisinski in 2014, Brad spent over 14 years in the banking industry. As a commercial lender, Brad worked with many businesses and individuals, primarily focused on commercial real estate lending. The relationship management skills learned and developed in the banking industry have served Brad well in his role at NAI Wisinski.
Trinity Christian College, Palos Heights, IL Bachelor of Science in Accountancy ‘99
Professional Associations & Designations
- Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR)
- Michigan Realtors (MR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Michigan
- Coaching Practicum Program Completion- Empowerment Coaching Network
- Wedgwood Christian Services – Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Starlite Shores Family Camp – Leadership Team and Host Family Volunteer
- Providence CRC – Vision Committee and Men’s Ministry Team
- Christian Reformed Church Loan Fund – Board member
- Byron Center Christian School – Boys’ Basketball Coach