Scope of Service Experience
Dane Davis is an Associate Broker at NAI Wisinski of West Michigan’s Kalamazoo office. Dane’s 15 years of commercial real estate experience encompass numerous projects and product types with an extensive focus on quiet land assemblage, lease & purchase negotiations, site design and development. He has garnered a well-rounded education in all facets of commercial real estate allowing him to create value through innovative and practical solutions for his clients.
Background & Experience
Dane’s projects have ranged from locating and closing on properties for a multi-million dollar roll-out of new concierge facilities for an insurance company to land assemblage for one of the largest privately held retailers in the Midwest. Prior to entering the commercial real estate brokerage industry, Dane worked as an environmental consultant for seven years. His environmental background has proved instrumental in shepherding environmentally challenged properties to a successful closing for both buyer & seller.
Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Professional Associations & Designations
- Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR)
- Greater Kalamazoo Association of Realtors
- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker, Michigan
- Institute Candidate for the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Institute International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Kalamazoo Chamber of Commerce
- National Brownfield Association
- Synergy Networking Group (Cofounder)