We are a values-driven company.
We find joy in our work, and in serving the company and our clients. We share our expectations with each other and strive to maintain a workplace built on mutual values, trust, and goodwill.
Our core values are unique in that they were constructed with contributions from every NAI Wisinski of West Michigan associate. They originate from us, inspire us, and are present in all that we do.
Clients are the reason we exist and exceptional service is at the core of our identity.
- We are relationship-centered.
- We identify and meet client expectations, needs, and timelines.
- We take ownership in providing solutions.
A culture of excellence defines our skills, values, work ethic and attitude.
- We are committed to personal and professional growth.
- We give our best in every endeavor, both large and small.
- We provide service that is distinctive in both quality and results.
Forward thinking practices drive industry-leading results.
- We offer global leadership that provides local solutions.
- We utilize research and technology to maintain cutting edge performance.
We are honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- We demonstrate consistent follow through and dependability.
- We uphold relationships centered on reliability and truthfulness.
- We aspire to operate under biblical principles.
People are of the highest value.
- We listen to, support and encourage others.
- We treat all people with dignity and respect.
- We promote flexibility and awareness in our interactions with others.
Collaboration fuels success.
- We believe in the power of teamwork and group problem-solving.
- We value the diversity of skills and specialties within our work community.
- We hold one another accountable to best practices and company values and goals.