“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Background & Experience
Brad serves as President of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan. In this role, Brad oversees the operations of the company, including Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and Sales. As a Partner, Brad works closely with the company’s other partners, keeping them informed of NAI’s operations and focused on achieving strategic objectives. Brad supports the sales efforts of the company through recruiting, agent development, and community involvement.
Prior to joining NAI Wisinski in 2014, Brad spent over 14 years in the banking industry. As a commercial lender, he worked with various businesses and individuals, primarily focused on commercial real estate lending. The relationship management skills learned and developed in the banking industry have served Brad well in his role at NAI Wisinski.
When asked, “why do you enjoy working at NAI?” Brad said, “The canned answer is ‘culture’ and ‘people’. While I completely agree with that, I just think there is something more to this company that makes it special. We are a group of individuals who are passionate about real estate and serving others. We love what we do, but we also know work isn’t the most important thing in life. This allows us to have a bigger, more meaningful perspective each day.”
Outside of work, Brad loves spending time with his wife and three kids. Together, they enjoy watching and playing sports, traveling, and spending time on the water. Brad is a huge University of Michigan fan, especially in football and basketball.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy ‘99, Trinity Christian College, Palos Heights, IL
Professional Associations & Designations
- Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR)
- Michigan Realtors (MR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Michigan
- Coaching Practicum Program Completion- Empowerment Coaching Network
- Wedgwood Christian Services – Board of Directors and Advancement Team
- Starlite Shores Family Camp – Board Member, Leadership Team and Host Family Volunteer
- Providence Christian Reformed Church – Elder and Vision Committee
- Youth Basketball Coach