“You don’t have to know everything about the mountain in front of you to take the next step” – Louie Giglio
Property Management, Data Analytics, Business
Background & Experience
Kaleb joined NAI Wisinski of West Michigan in 2023 as a Commercial Property Manager. He has spent the last 5 years in residential property management and commercial appraisal inspections. He also brings with him extensive educational expertise in data analytics, property management, business, and health sciences.
Outside of work, Kaleb enjoys spending time with his girlfriend and is a big hockey fan. Originally from Ontario, he likes to take trips back to his hometown of Grimsby to see family and friends. He also enjoys anything to do with the outdoors like hiking, golfing, road trips, backyard games, and visiting new places.
When asked why he enjoys working at NAI, Kaleb said, “NAI is the welcoming and open culture that promotes integrity, going above and beyond for others, and enjoying life.”
- Master of Business Administration, Davenport University, Grand Rapids, MI
- Certificate in Property Management, Humber College, Toronto, CA
- Certificate in Data Analytics, University of Guelph, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, Business Administration Minor, Redeemer University, Hamilton, ON
- Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR)