“The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” Billy Graham
Tom Kilgore, CPM
Partner, Director of Property Management
Background & Experience
Tom Kilgore first entered the property management business in 1987 when he and his partner began developing residential rental property. Tom joined the property management team of Taatjes & Tol, Inc. (now NAI Wisinski of West Michigan) in April of 2000. Tom is a member of the Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR), Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), NAI Global Asset Management Council, and the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). In September 2005, he received the Certified Property Manager (CPM®) designation from IREM.
“I work to achieve the best possible return on investment for my clients, by diligently managing their property with the honesty and integrity founded in my Christian faith.”
Outside of work, Tom enjoys traveling, boating, snowmobiling, deer hunting, building knotty pine log furniture and spending time away at their cabin in the UP. Tom and his wife also enjoy attending the summer concerts at Frederick Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids, MI.
Tom enjoys working at NAI because of the family atmosphere. ‘Everyone truly cares about each other and is willing to lend a hand both professionally and personally.’
- Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
- Associate degree, Davenport College, Grand Rapids, MI
Professional Associations & Designations
- Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR) 2006—Chair, Membership Committee 2005—Vice Chair, Membership Committee
- IREM Chapter 62 2010 & 2011—President 2008 & 2009—President Elect 2006 & 2007—Chair, Education Committee
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Currently managing over 1 million square feet of office, retail and industrial property.